Strange email received from site?

I got this email from site. Have no clue what it ment because I never sent any email to Dust in the first place? Only posted in forum. When I click the link in the email it just takes me to the Dust home page. No contact form seems available.

FYI I did receive verification email and successfully completed or I would not be logged in to post?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

…and _to my knowledge I am not a robot as the text of the email might suggest.

Not sure if this impacts my posts or receipt of notices of replies.

We’re sorry, but your email message to [“dust3d@discoursemail.com”] (titled Your email requires verification verify#RmIgmqeMk5XLQWm_O6WG1-1549559074)) didn’t work.

Your email was marked as “auto generated”, which means it was automatically created by a computer instead of being typed by a human; we can’t accept those kinds of emails. If you believe this is an error, contact a staff member.

Thank you very much for reporting this, I guess it’s a false alarm from discourse, @erlend_sh may know what’s the cause?

Yeh not sure what happened here :thinking:

Please report if it happens again and I can have a closer look.

Will do. It seemed to be related to the verification email which I did rely to so since I am now verified it likely will not happen to me again. :grinning: